Keep your brushes clean! I am definitely trying this!
Cleaning our makeup brushes that we tend to use on a daily basis is just as important as washing our faces morning and night. You can easily go out and buy from the store a pre-made makeup brush cleaner but if you happen to like making your own or you ran out and haven’t been able to go and re-purchase some more, here’s a quick DIY recipe to clean your brushes!
All you need is:
- Any antibacterial soap/dish soap (antibacterial is important to sterilize the brushes and kill bacteria)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (this will help replenish moisture in the brush hairs)
- A plate
- Paper Towels (as much as you need to lay all your brushes flat on)
- Tap water and a sink
- Your dirty brushes
- Pour 3 parts Antibacterial Soap and 1 part Extra-Virgin Olive Oil on your plate
- Mix together
- Dip brush into mixture on the plate
View original post 112 more words